- Candidate must be possess from Bachelor Degree Accounting with GPA minimum 3.00
- Having Experience in KAP or Internal Auditor
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- High Integrity, Initiatives, and Self Motivated Person.
- Trustworthy, good attention to detail, well organized, and able to work under-pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prepare and conduct regular internal audit assignment.
- Prepare and conduct audit and reviews on and recommends improvements in current work practices and procedures.
- Assist and support Head of Auditor in preparing and formulating audit program and procedures based on each project/function characteristics in order to meet audit objectives.
- Submit Audit Report to Management.
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org